Congratulations to Lighthouse Media Solutions client Austin Boats and Motors in Lakeway, TX, on earning the top award in digital strategy at the annual Boating Industry’s Top 100 dealers conference in Orlando.
The award was presented at a black tie reception Dec. 8.
“From the thousands of dealers in North America – and hundreds of nominations – these 100 dealers are the best of the best,” said Boating Industry Editor in Chief Jonathan Sweet. “These dealers excel not only at the business of selling boats, but also delivering a great customer experience.”
Boating Industry also recognized companies with special “Best in Class” awards, for those that particularly excelled in one area of their business.
- Best Boat Show Strategy – Candlewood East Marina, Brookfield, Conn.
- Best Industry Advocate – Bosun’s Marine, Mashpee, Mass.
- Best Customer Service – M&P Mercury Sales, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Best Digital Strategy – Austin Boats & Motors, Lakeway, Texas
- Best Training & Benefits – Irwin Marine, Laconia, NH
- Best Marketing – Hampton Watercraft & Marine, Hampton Bays. N.Y.
- Best New Idea – BMC Boats, Longwood, Fla.
- Best Service Department – South Shore Marine, Huron, Ohio
The Top 100 is the only independent ranking of boat dealers in North America.
Martin Boyer, with Austin Boats and Motors, said partnering with Lighthouse Media Solutions, has been a “game changer” when it comes to the company’s digital strategy.
Check out the video interview with Martin Boyer at the boating expo last week in Orlando.